Continue on!

:)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just My Beginning


Just The Beginning, originally uploaded by Dr. Frennd.

Okay, this is one of my creations. First, I'm going to start off by saying what I used to present it, which sticks out more on my MOCpages version. http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/210906
I used the back of a Pink Floyd LP known as Animals. It worked. I also stood it up on my Felix & C-64 creation (only available on MOCpages.com), it helped raise it to the height where the city ended on the LP.
What I was happy with was my work on the trail. However, I did not love my rockwork. For me it seems like I just threw in a couple of slopes and pretended I was okay. I thought it was purely mediocre. The figures, I was pretty content with them. I used a technique for a bacpack which I had never seen any other person use. The skeleton was great, I borrowed the skeloton arm design from a custom General Grievious. The legs, I'm pretty sure SirNadroj has used. the editing process was pretty much of a pain. First, I dimmed the lighting. Then I cropped. Then, I put on a little nametag. Overall, I would give it an 8/10. Why? The rockwork was shabby. That was a big part of the look. I dimmed the lighting a bit too much. Ouch, that takes away 2 points. It's a good creation, but I could have done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment